Created in 2011 and named for RPMDA charter member and “Dorothy” award honoree Don Eubanks, whose dedication to the print music industry and service to his fellow RPMDA members over his 40-year career inspired the creation of this award.
If you would like to nominate a publisher/associate member representative, please submit a short nominating essay (250-500 words) to RPMDA headquarters by March 18, 2020 . Keep these factors in mind when describing your nominee’s qualifications:
- Provides excellent customer service on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of his/her customers’ accounts, and understands and appreciates the philosophy and mission of the stores he/she serves.
- Offers marketing resources and creative retailing solutions to his/her customers.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the catalog he/she represents.
- Demonstrates unique, outstanding and/or highly successful methods of salesmanship.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to RPMDA, his/her employer and his/her retail customers.
Your nominee must be from a publisher that is a Commercial member company of RPMDA in good standing, and have held a sales representative position for at least one year.
Send your nomination BY MARCH 15, 2020