When considering joining the RPMDA community, you might be thinking “Why? What do I get out of it?” Despite popular belief, Print Music departments are growing and even thriving in the music industry. Being a member of the RPMDA allows you to be part of a community that realizes that sometimes, the only way to move an industry forward is by coming together, sharing, and communicating our successes, our great ideas, and our stories with one another.
When you join RPMDA, you get:
- Access to print-music-specific educational materials – online and in person
- An invitation to attend the annual convention
- Regular newsletters full of industry updates and insights
- Networking opportunities with print specialists from retailers and publishers across the U.S., Canada, and Europe
- A voice in nominating leaders and recognizing outstanding members of the industry
- Instant membership to a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals, who are all interested in growing print music